With our Layby service, owning your dream dress has never been easier and more affordable!What are the Layby terms?
1. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to set up your layby account, which will count towards your total payments
2. Monthly repayment schedule for a maximum of four months (first month 25% + three consecutive months of 25%)
3. No service fee
4. No interest charged
5. No early payout fee (if you wish to complete your layby ahead of the required completion date)
6. Take up to 4 months to complete your layby, just as long as your payments are completed at least 16 weeks prior to your wear date, whichever occurs sooner.
7. Minimum layby amount AU$500. Maximum layby amount is AU$5,000.
8. Payments must be completed in full by the required completion date.
9. In the unlikely event that an item you have placed on layby becomes unavailable during the course of your layby, you will be offered a refund on payments made or an exchange with a similar item from the current collection.
10. In the event that you need to cancel your layby, please notify us by email with your layby account code. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed. Please note that the 25% non-refundable deposit will be deducted from your payments, and the balance of the subsequent payments you have made will be refunded to you.
11. Layby payments are accepted only via Paypal.
12. By setting up a layby account, you are signifying that you have read and understood these layby terms and the Purchase Policy. If you do not agree with these layby terms, please do not set up a layby account. Management reserves the right to refuse to accept a layby and terminate a layby account at its sole discretion. This includes terminating a layby account due to non-payment or payments not being made by the required completion date.
How do I set up a Layby account?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
1. Choose the items that you wish to layby, taking note of the Product ID Codes and prices.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "New Layby Account" in the subject line. Please tell us:
(a) Your full name,
(b) Delivery address,
(c) 2 phone numbers (eg. day and evening),
(d) Your wear/wedding date,
(e) A list of the items you wish to layby including the Product ID/design photos and price.
3. We will send an email to you which contains your layby account information, your required payment completion date, payment details, an order summary and the total of the goods you wish to order. We will email a payment request to you for the initial 25% non refundable deposit. Your layby account will become active when your initial amount has been received.
What happens when I complete my layby payments?
1. Please contact us via email when you have made your last layby payment.
2. We will request confirmation of your order specifications so that we can fulfill your order eg. custom design photos/product codes, measurements/size, fabric colour etc.
3. Production of your layby items will occur after (1) you have completed your last layby payment and (2) after your order specifications have been confirmed. Production and delivery lead times are as stated on the product information pages or your quote. Layby orders that contain several items will be shipped together as one order. A layby is not considered an order until the final payment has been received and all specifications for your order have been confirmed.
Please contact customer service on 1300 335520 or email email@example.com if you have any questions, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
This page was last updated on 3 February, 2016.